Got the fitness bee buzzing over your head but don’t find paying for a membership worthwhile? Majority of people find it uninteresting or tough to follow a fitness regime that feels imposed upon them. If you are looking to cancel your Crunch Fitness membership without any hassle, read on to find out the easiest steps.
Crunch Fitness is a fitness center that offers exercise equipment, fitness classes, and space for exercise equipment. It was established in 1981 and has its headquarters in New York City. They offer services like aerobics, yoga, Zumba, nutrition, weightlifting, cardio, and CrossFit. Crunch Fitness has more than 300 locations in the United States, Canada, and Australia. It is well-known for offering a high-quality gym experience.
The prices for Crunch Fitness vary depending on location, but it is one of the most affordable gym memberships available. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, the Crunch Fitness pricing structure can be a little confusing. Finally, you should be aware of three tiers: Base, Peak, and Peak Results.
What You Should Know About Cancellation and Refund
If you wish to cancel your membership with Crunch Fitness, you must pay any unpaid dues before the cancellation date, and return their member’s cards to the nearest gym. If you cancel your membership before one year, you will be charged an additional $25 as an early cancellation penalty. Crunch Fitness offers refunds, If your refund is less than the amount of your cancellation fee, you should wait until the first year of membership expires before canceling.
Cancellation Through Contact Form
- Visit the official Crunch Gym website. You’ll notice three tabs on their homepage. One will say “Press,” another “Jobs,” and the third “Careers.” You must first select the “Contact Us” tab.
- After clicking Contact Us, you will be taken to a new web page where you must fill out your Crunch Gym Cancellation request details. Make sure to select a valid cancellation reason from the drop-down list.
- Now is the time to enter your personal information, such as your name and address. This will be required for verifications, and Crunch representatives will require it to process your cancellation request.
- Then you must write a brief message explaining why you have decided to cancel your membership.
- When you click “Submit,” your request is sent. After a while, the company will contact you via email or phone call to discuss your membership cancellation request in greater detail.
Cancellation Through Phone Call
- To cancel your membership via phone, dial 1-866-428-9664.
- When prompted, enter the phone number from which you are calling.
- Request that your account be canceled when talking to the representative.
- Make use of the account number to verify your identity.
- If you do not have an account number, any personal information will suffice.
- Your account will be canceled once you have verified your identity, and you will be informed of any cancellation fees.
Cancellation by Visiting In-person
- Visit your nearby Crunch fitness center.
- Meet with a rep and request for your account to be canceled.
- Provide the necessary account information.
- Request proof of cancellation for reference.
Having a fitness membership can be helpful, but if you have made up your mind to not pay for a fitness membership, we hope the aforementioned steps are helpful for you to cancel your Crunch membership with ease. For further assistance, you can approach the support team.