EVA Air, founded in 1989, is a Taiwanese airline with a hub at Taipei’s Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE). Part of the Star Alliance, EVA Air operates scheduled passenger flights to approximately 65 destinations. Four domestic cities are included, as well as destinations in Asia, the Middle East, Oceania, Europe, and North America. Uni Air (B7), a regional subsidiary, flies to a greater number of domestic locations. EVA Air was among the first airlines to offer a Premium Economy Cabin. EVA Air has five different classes: the Royal Laurel Class, the Premium Laurel Class, the Business Class, the Premium Economy Class, and the Economy Class.
EVA Air’s first successful flight was on July 1, 1991. While Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, and Seoul were the airline’s first destinations, by the end of the year, the company had added a few other stops in east Asia as well as Vienna, Austria. EVA had all-cargo flights as far as the Persian Gulf and Atlanta, Georgia by the end of 1999.
What you Should Know About Cancellation and Refunds
Customers of EVA Air can cancel their tickets for free within 24 hours of purchase if they purchase them at least 7 days before departure. Under certain conditions, you may be able to obtain a refund and have the canceled fees waived. If you were a member of the immediate family or if your traveling companions died or injured you, you may be eligible for a fee waiver. Except for Book of Rewards Points or Miles tickets, EVA Air supports flight cancellation for all flight tickets. If EVA Air changes your departure or arrival time, you may be eligible for a free change or cancellation on your booking.
The 24-hour cancellation policy of EVA Air allows you to cancel any ticket to/from the United States without penalty if; you book your ticket directly through EVA Air (website, mobile app, or ticket office), at least one week before your flight’s departure, cancel it within 24 hours of booking, and apply for a refund within 24 hours of purchase. As long as you meet all of the above conditions, the 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all types of tickets purchased to/from the United States.
How to Cancel your Flight via Website
- Navigate to the official EVA Air website using your web browser. On the top of the page, you will see the option “My Booking.”
- It will display a drop-down menu where you must select the “Cancel booking” option. This option is available under the heading “View my booking.”
- It will open a new web page where you must enter information such as the booking reference number, the passenger’s last name, and the first and middle names. Then press the “Login” button.
- This will take you to a new web page with a list of the itineraries you have booked with this airline.
- You can now select which one you want to cancel. You must now select the “Edit booking” option.
- Then, click the “Cancel flight” button, and it will prompt you to enter the reason for canceling your EVA Air flight ticket.
- Finally, you will receive an email confirming the changes you made to your previously booked reservation.
That’s how you can easily cancel your EVA Air flight ticket. We hope that the steps are clear to you, and that you can now easily cancel your ticket. Before canceling your flight ticket, you should always read the EVA Air cancellation policy.
How to Cancel your Flight via Phone
Simply call the helpline to cancel your EVA Air flight ticket. Here are numbers of key regions: 0800-098-666 / +886-2-25011999 (Taiwan), +852-28109251 (Hong Kong), +44-20-7380-8300 (UK), +1-646-278-6060 (US – New York), +1-310-362-6600 (US – Los Angeles), +86-21-3861-3999 (China – Shanghai), and +86-10-6563-5000 (China – Beijing). To begin your cancellation, provide all of your booking information and request that an EVA Air executive cancel your reservation. Contact EVA Air by phone if you have any specific queries or questions about your flight ticket reservation’s fare or refunds.
How to Cancel your Flight at the Airport Ticket Office (ATO)
Travel to the nearest airport where you have chosen to board your flight. Following that, you must go to EVA Air ATO (Airport Ticket Office). You can speak with an EVA Air executive in person and request that your flight tickets be canceled. The refund will be credited to the same debit or credit card used to make the payment. Make sure to keep all your crucial documents handy when you approach the ATO to cancel your flight.