Nestled in the heart of Minnesota, United States, the US Bank Stadium is an architectural marvel that thrusts itself into being more than just a sports venue. Currently serving as the home ground of the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL), the stadium has all the modern features that you come to expect from a 21st-century venue. From retractable roofs to hosting several amenities that elevate the overall fan experience, the stadium’s design is a testament to how modern-day architecture can be innovative and functional at the same time.
Besides being a footballing venue, the US Bank Stadium has also hosted a myriad of unforgettable events – from electrifying concerts to adrenaline-pumping Super Bowl shows. For starters, the Super Bowl LII was held both in 2014 and 2018, while in the case of concerts, iconic artists who performed at the venue included Guns N’ Roses, Coldplay, U2, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Metallica, Rammstein, and Ed Sheeran. In addition to that, the stadium has also hosted matches from the 2016 and 2018 International Champions Cup, which included world-class clubs such as Chelsea FC and AC Milan.
With that being said, if you are planning to indulge yourself in what the US Bank Stadium has to offer and want to book tickets for an event that you want to attend, then our extensive guide can assist you in reaching your objective.
Know the Box Office Location & Contact
Before you plan on purchasing in-person tickets at the US Bank Stadium box office, keep in mind that the ticket office remains open only on the day of any major event, before the stadium doors are opened to the public. The opening hours of the ticket office will vary based on the type of event that is being held. So, it is suggested that you review the specific listing for the event regarding the ticket office open timings.
The current location of the US Bank Stadium box office is at the northwest corner of the stadium, between the Polaris and Legacy Gates. Usual payment options at the ticket office include debit and credit cards from major vendors, such as VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Also, remember that in-person debit or credit card purchases will require verification via state-issued ID.
Lastly, tickets for Vikings games will only be available digitally online. For any further queries or assistance, you can get in touch with the stadium authorities via phone at 612-777-8700.
How to Buy Tickets Online
It should be known that Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for all events taking place at the US Bank Stadium, including Vikings games. Thus, all ticket purchases must go through Ticketmaster’s website and to do that, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps judiciously.
- Start by heading over to the official event page of the US Bank Stadium’s website here.
- On the landing page, you will be able to browse through all the events that are slated to take place at the stadium – through 2024.
- Look for the event that you want to attend and then click on the ‘Buy Tickets’ option.
- You will be redirected to Ticketmaster’s website, where you will need to first select the quantity of tickets you need and your seating position inside the stadium. The ticket prices vary based on where you are being seated.
- Once you have made your selection, click on ‘Next’ and you will be asked to sign in to your Ticketmaster account. If you do not have an account, then proceed to create one using your preferred email address.
- After that, you will be asked to complete your order by making the requisite payment online. Ticketmaster’s payment methods include PayPal, debit or credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express), Venmo, or BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) options.
- Once you have successfully paid for your tickets online, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered email address, along with your tickets in digital formats.
Lastly, if you require any assistance related to Vikings game tickets, then you can get in touch with the authorities via phone at 612-33-VIKES or via email at [email protected].
According to the ticket’s terms set by the US Bank Stadium, there will be no refunds or exchanges on tickets that are sold. All ticket sales are final. However, if an event is canceled or rescheduled, then buyers must contact the original point of purchase for updated ticketing details specific to that event.
More Useful Information
Tickets that are purchased through Ticketmaster and have been designated for Will Call, will be available for pick-up one hour before the start of the event (unless otherwise mentioned). Will Call customers have to showcase their photo IDs and the credit card that was used for making the ticket purchase.
On the other hand, if a buyer needs to change the name of the person picking up the tickets at Will Call, then a call to Ticketmaster Fan Support beforehand is required. The fan support phone number for Ticketmaster is 1-800-653-8000.