Chewy is a leading online retailer of pet food and supplies. Established in 2011 and founded by Michael Day and Ryan Cohen, Chewy was formerly known as “Mr Chewy.” During its initial days, the company hired former executives and employees from PetSmart, Amazon, Whole Foods Market, and Wayfair. Within three years of launch, Chewy’s sales grew from $205 million to $423 million. And by 2017, the company’s revenue had touched $2 billion, with a 51 per cent market share of US online pet food sales.
With headquarters in Florida, United States, Chewy’s primary mission was to make it easier for pet parents to provide the best possible care for their pets. Pet owners can provide their loved ones with the highest quality food and supplies in an easy, convenient, and fast manner.
Chewy has an extensive selection of products, from top brands of dry kibble to all-natural wet food, treats, and a variety of chews and bones. There are also pet essentials such as flea prevention, ear drops, shampoos, and more.
Chewy can handle regular deliveries for you with a simple subscription plan, ensuring that you never run out of supplies. Plus, when you order with Chewy, there’s free shipping on orders over $49 for most items, thereby making it stress-free to keep your pet happy and healthy. Chewy also offers a dedicated team of 24/7 customer support experts ready to help you with questions or concerns.
Shopping on the website or app can be done through all major debit or credit cards. Gift cards can also be used during checkout. It should be known that Chewy currently offers eGift cards through their official website that is sent via email to the recipient. And no provisions for physical gift cards are available to users. Before you decide to purchase an eGift card, you should be aware of the fact that it is not refundable or returnable.
Talking about the different payment methods that can be used to purchase Chewy Gift Cards, they include debit and credit cards from major vendors such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Additionally, you can also use PayPal and Apple Pay as alternative forms of payment.
How to Get Deals on Chewy Gift Cards?
The best time to purchase Chewy Gift Cards via the official online website is during special occasions. Offers are available throughout the year on important holidays and events such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Independence Day (4th July), Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
So keep your eyes peeled for all upcoming deals available for gift cards so that you can grab them on a discount.
How to Buy Chewy Gift Card Online?
If you are planning to purchase Chewy Gift Cards online, then it is recommended that you follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Begin the purchase process by first visiting the official website.
- Proceed to either sign in to your account or create a new one from the “Account” tab in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and from there, select the “Gift Cards” option.
- A new web page will open where you will have to select the amount of your eGift card, with prices ranging from $25 to $500. Additionally, you also have to provide the recipient’s email address, your name, the date that is to be printed on the gift card, and your personalised message.
- After that, add the eGift card to your cart and proceed to pay for it online.
- Once your transaction is successful, the eGift card will be sent to the recipient’s email address within 90 minutes of ordering.
How to Redeem Chewy Gift Card Online?
Since Chewy Gift Cards do not carry an expiration date, they can be redeemed at any time. To do that, follow the required steps provided below.
- Start by first signing into your Chewy account here.
- After signing in, head over to the Gift Cards section in your account.
- Proceed to click on the option, “Add A Gift Card.” Then enter the gift card code, and the same will be saved to your Chewy account that you can use for a future purchase on the website.
Alternatively, you can use Chewy Gift Cards to directly make a purchase. To do that, simply add the required items to your cart, and on the checkout page, select “Apply Chewy Gift Card.” Then enter the gift card code and make the payment for your purchase.
Do note that if the total cart amount exceeds the gift card amount, then the rest must be paid through an alternative payment option. On the other hand, if the total cart amount is less than the gift card amount, then the excess amount will be added to your Chewy gift card balance for future purchases.
For any additional queries, you can get in touch with the Chewy customer care team at 1800 672 4399.