DigiFinex is a leading digital asset exchange and blockchain service provider offering users fast, safe, and secure trading experiences. Founded in 2017, DigiFinex has consistently ranked in the top 10 of the world’s exchanges by adjusted or real volume and transaction traffic.
The platform features advanced features such as real-time rate monitoring and smart suggestions for better trades, allowing users to accurately adjust their strategies to meet market trends. By creating trust through transparency, DigiFinex is dedicated to providing a secure trading environment. Also, its customer-centric ethos ensures that all queries can be promptly resolved by the support team via well-structured communication channels.
Currently headquartered in Singapore, DigiFinex serves more than 150 countries internationally. Additionally, the deposit and withdrawal process on the platform is quite straightforward. Back in the day, DigiFinex did not support any fiat (real) currency, which limited investor activities on the platform. However, that has changed since you can use credit cards from major vendors such as Visa and MasterCard, along with bank transfers or Apple Pay.
Lastly, the top five cryptocurrencies traded on the platform include Wrapped Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, and Filecoin. With that being said, if you are looking to close your DigiFinex account, it is recommended that you first withdraw any balance so that you do not lose your hard-earned investments.
How to Withdraw Balance From DigiFinex?
Whether you are planning to withdraw your balance from the DigiFinex app or the website, you have to first sign in to your account. Once signed in, follow the steps laid out below:
- First, click on the “Withdraw” option. After that, you have to select the currency in which you want to withdraw. Then, provide your withdrawal address and click on “Submit”.
- In the next step, you have to complete the verification process by entering the authentication code sent to your email address as well as the Google authentication code. Once done, click “OK”, and the withdrawal amount will be transferred to the receiving address.
- Do note that there will be a delay of 10 minutes after confirmation, after which you can expect the transfer to be completed.
How to Close DigiFinex Account Online?
If you wish to remove or terminate your DigiFinex account online, you may do so by carefully following the steps outlined below.
- Start the account deletion process by heading over to the official support page here.
- On the landing page, click on the “Submit A Request” option present in the right corner of your screen.
- A new web page will open where you will have to put your registered email address, your problem type (choose “Account Cancellation Issues” from the drop-down menu), and your message as to why you want to delete your account. Additionally, you also need to provide your account phone number or email address, account UID, and any relevant attachments that you deem worthy of sharing with the support team.
- Once done, click on “Submit”. Wait for a follow-up message from the customer support team.
- After your submitted request is successfully verified, your account will be permanently deleted. A confirmation email will also be sent to you in due time.
How to Close DigiFinex Account via Email?
If you want to permanently delete your DigiFinex account through email, be sure to complete the steps mentioned below.
- Begin the account cancellation procedure by sending an email from your registered email address.
- Make sure to mention the words “Account Cancellation” in the subject line. In the body of the email, provide your name, username, account UID, registered email address, and the reason why you want to close your account. You can also provide any attachments if you deem them necessary.
- Once done, send the email to email@example.com.
- Wait for the customer support team to assess your problem and provide you with a solution.
- Once your account is permanently deleted, you will receive a confirmation message at your registered email address.
How to Close DigiFinex Account via Chat?
If you want to close your DigiFinex account through the company’s online chat support, you can do so by following the steps provided below.
- First, you have to visit the official website here.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, and in the right-hand corner, you will find the option to “Contact Customer Service”. Click on it.
- A pop-up window will open, and in that window, click on the “Live Chat” option. You need to provide your name, email address, and message to the customer support executive (optional). Once done, hit “Start Chat”.
- On the message box, type “Delete Account”. A live agent will then connect to your chat shortly, and you have to explain your situation and the reason why you would want to delete your account. You also need to provide your account UID, your registered email address, or your registered phone number.
- Once all the details are verified by the customer care executive, your account will be deleted instantly, and you will receive a confirmation message on your registered email address as well.