You don’t have to be a website developer to have heard of Squarespace. In the past, everybody from influencers looking to expand their online presence to e-commerce store owners debated the benefits and drawbacks of a remedy like Squarespace. However, there are few resources available that cover all of the fundamentals of what this service does and how it can benefit your business.
Put simply, Squarespace is a web platform launched in 2003 and based in the United States that allows creative minds and site operators to create incredible sites. You need not require any coding skills to make use of Squarespace. It only takes a few minutes to create a beautiful website, complete with built-in digital commerce checkout toolkits, a specially made domain name, and even SSL certificate safety. Squarespace may be a feature-rich and flexible website design solution, but when you’re shopping for a product among competitors like Weebly, Shopify, and WordPress, price is likely to be a major factor.
The Personal plan comes up to a payment of $16 per month paid monthly and includes all you need to set up a complete website, such as blogging and various other back end tools. The Business plan, which costs $18 per month paid annually includes a plethora of extra features such as promotional pop-ups, code personalization, unlimited product support, and much more. The Basic Commerce plan, which costs $26 per month paid annually is the most affordable option for those looking to start an online store. You should choose the Advanced Commerce plan. It is more expensive, at $40 per month paid annually but it also has more features, such as empty cart recovery, advanced shipping, gift card creation, and flexible discounts.
What you Should Know Before Cancellation
Squarespace does not accept refunds or renewals for monthly memberships. If you cancel your annual subscription within two weeks of the initial purchase, you will receive a full refund. Requests for refunds made after 14 days are not accepted. Refunds are normally issued within three to ten business days for those who qualify. Your membership will not be cancelled if you delete the app.
There is no way to get immediate help from Squarespace if you have a problem that needs to be resolved. The chat mechanism is fairly efficient, but it is not as quick as a conversation if you have a simple question that needs to be answered.
Having to cancel a subscription should be a simple and straightforward procedure.
We’ve put together a handy guide on how to cancel your Squarespace membership to assist you.
Steps to Cancel Your Subscription Through the Website
This method will cancel your Squarespace subscription immediately, and your website or online store will no longer be visible. The procedure is as follows:
- Sign in to your account with correct credentials.
- From the Home Menu, select Settings.
- Go to Billing & Account and select Billing from the drop-down menu.
- Under Subscriptions, choose Website or Commerce.
- Select Cancel Website/Store Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation or select Skip Pick. To be sure, cancel the Subscription one more time.
- Deactivate the auto-renewal feature. This method ensures that your site is set to expire on the date you specify.
Steps to Cancel Your Subscription Through Google Play
- Go to the Google Play application.
- Choose the profile icon in the right corner of the page.
- Select the subscription option in “Payments & Subscriptions”.
- Select the subscription that needs to be revoked from the menu.
- Click the “Cancel” button and proceed to cancellation.
- Pay attention to the directions. If you have a subscription to an app and it is removed from Google Play, your membership will be cancelled in the future. Subscriptions purchased in the past will not be reimbursed.
If you think the cons of Squarespace have convinced you to cancel the subscription, we hope the aforementioned steps have helped you to do so. For further assistance, you can approach the Squarespace support.